Now Introducing: Improvements to Your AC Learning Experience
Advancement Courses is always working to bring educators high-quality courses and the best professional development experience possible. That’s why we’re launching upgrades designed to enhance your learning experience and make it easier to use. Starting today, our courses will be delivered using Moodle, a premier learning management system (LMS).
New Learning Management System
Beginning January 4, all of our courses will be delivered using Moodle, a premier learning management system (LMS). You’ll be able to access and submit your coursework in one technology, using a streamlined platform designed for online learners.
What It Means for You
- A streamlined learning process, where access to course materials and all submissions of your work happen in one technology
- Each course has a direct line of communication not just to our facilitation team, but to our support team
- Improved interaction with your peers
- More timely feedback from our experienced facilitators
New Community Space
We also want to share another exciting addition to our services: a community space! It’s a place for you to share resources, explore new ideas, and connect with other educators. Whether you’re looking to incorporate new teaching strategies, problem solve, or enhance your lesson plans, it’s your chance to interact and learn from your peers. You can access this space via the “Community” link at the top of the eclassroom in any course. (Use code WINTER18 to get 15% off your next purchase!)
Our community space features include:
- Discussion forums where you can engage with other educators in ongoing conversations, share and get feedback on ideas, and post questions
- Searchable database of articles, blogs, websites, videos and other contributed content
- Integrated sharing and social tools to make participating and extending the conversation easy
- Social networking opportunities via Facebook, Pinterest, and more
With these exciting changes, we think our courses are better than ever. We hope you will too!
The Advancement Courses Team