Site Information

Courses must be fully completed and graded before a transcript can be requested. After your course is graded, Advancement Courses will mail the completion letter that includes specific instructions on how to request a transcript from the university/college partner with whom you are registered.

Information on how to request transcripts is also available below. Please note that transcripts are only available from the university partner with whom you are taking your course. If you are unsure which university your course is with, please call us at (800) 762-0121.

Select A Catalog Below: